CrossCurrent courses are six weeks and are offered in the Fall, Winter and Spring for three age categories: Elementary (4th-6th grade), Junior High (7th-8th grade) and High School (9th-12th grade). Each course can be taken in each age category because the material goes deeper as the students get older. The courses are on Sunday's during the first service (9am-10:30am) and are in addition to regular Sunday School or Youth Group.
Register for classes online at crosscurrentonline.com.
- How We Got Our Bible
- How To Study The Bible
- Creation vs. Evolution: Get the Truth
- Defending the Christian Faith 1 & 2
- Bible Prophecy 1, 2, 3
- Discovering God's Way of Handling Money
- The Christian and Media
- Exploring Church History
- World Religions and Cults
- The Christian and Ethics (HS only)
- Understanding Islam (HS only)
- Understanding Spiritual Gifts (HS only)
- The Occult (HS only)
Check out the website for more information at: crosscurrentonline.com
Contact Rob Laskin, with any further questions.
"Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a workman who does not need to be ashamed and who correctly handles the Word of Truth."
2 Timothy 2:15