The mission of Men's Ministry is to know Jesus and serve Him with all our heart, soul, mind, and strength. Our first desire is to equip men to serve the Lord in their devotional life to the Lord. Then, we seek to equip men to serve the Lord in their friendships, work, their marriages, and their families. Each man is in an unique place in life, and our heart in men's ministry is to meet each man right where they are at with the Lord.
Make a commitment to purity! Sign-up for the Conquer Series here.
There are many men's ministry opportunities to engage in weekly:
Noontime Bible Study/Discipleship
- When & Where: Wednesdays 12pm in the Junior High Room
- Focus: Bible Study, prayer, discussion
- Contact: Hud Huddleston at email@example.com for more information.
Forge Men's Morning Study: Building Men of God
- When & Where: Thursdays 6:30am in the Children's Area
- Focus: Chapter-by-chapter, verse-by-verse Bible study
- Contact: Drew Kawiecki at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-730-1400 for more information.
Men of Valor Evening Men's Bible Study
- When & Where: Mondays 7pm in the Junior High Room
- Study and discussion through books of the Bible
- Contact Dave Brown 805-455-7506
Men’s Prayer Watch
- Focus: Men of the church gather together to pray for the various needs of the body of Christ.
- Contact: Fritz Harnsberger 805-455-8856 for more information.
Men's Prayer Breakfast
- When & Where: Wednesdays 6-7am in the Children's Area
- Purpose: Prayer, breakfast, and fellowship
- Contact: Rob Laskin at email@example.com or 805-730-1400 for more information.
Men's Marketplace Ministry
- When & Where: Fridays 12-1pm in the Conference Room
- Purpose: Prayer & Bible memorization
- Contact: Mike Holliday 805-452-9542
- When & Where: Tuesdays 6:30am at Christ Presbyterian (36 East Victoria Street)
- Purpose: Practical teaching for men in the marketplace
- Contact: Tom Doty 805-451-8228 or believersedge.org
Contact Drew Kawiecki with any questions about Men's Ministry at firstname.lastname@example.org or 805-730-1400.